Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Infused with light


It is turning out to be an exceedingly trying week. Having to deal with old house issues (none aesthetically gratifying, unfortunately). Self-help guru, Richard Carlson, once said that stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of mental illness. I submit to that diagnosis! But, before trying on a strait jacket for size, perhaps decompression via the halcyon images of photographer Nicolas Mathéus is preferable (add to that an entire tub of ice-cream and several hundred of those petit-fours).











website here 

2 comments:

  1. SO love these photographs! In fact, they made me feel like I had eaten a glorious bowl of anise gelato (almost). My aesthetic craving for the day was satiated (even if my sugar craving wasn't).

    ReplyDelete